Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Funnies

Were you ever a comic strip reader? I was. I loved the Sunday paper as a kid because there was a whole section of funnie pages - in color! I didn't always understand them, but I read each and every one of them.

As a throwback to the funnie pages, I thought I'd share some things that made me laugh and smile this week  (thus the title "Friday Funnies." Because who doesn't want to smile on a Friday?).




Here we go!


My aunt posted this image to Facebook:




Faith, blogger at Life w/ Mrs G & the Artist, cracked me up with this lyric mug: 





Rachel, a new buddy at Our Yellow Door ("yay!" for yellow doors!) - I mean, tell me this isn't one of the best things you've seen this week...:




Kerrie, from Rarely Taken Seriously, really got me with this one! I hear ya, sister!




My friend Christine, The So-Called Homemaker, cracked me up with these tweets about her daughter! 




Last, but certainly not least, I really connected with Sarah from Seriously, Sarah? and her picture of baby coffee mugs.





I'd love to hear and see some things that made you laugh and smile this week! Leave me a comment, or catch up with me on social media.

Have a great weekend!


Until next time - - 



7 comments:

  1. Bahaha the birth center and adult one! And hooray, I made the list! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was going to say the same thing!!! The birthing center hahahahahaa.
      Thanks for including me, Morgan :) You'll be happy to know that I had a fasting blood test this morning, but the cafeteria was right next door (coincidence? I think not...) so I bough the biggest coffee they had. Now I'm waiting for another appointment - it is literally like flying standby for a flight that you don't know when it is taking off - so I've been drinking even more!

      Delete
    2. Yes, I was going to say the same thing!!! The birthing center hahahahahaa.
      Thanks for including me, Morgan :) You'll be happy to know that I had a fasting blood test this morning, but the cafeteria was right next door (coincidence? I think not...) so I bough the biggest coffee they had. Now I'm waiting for another appointment - it is literally like flying standby for a flight that you don't know when it is taking off - so I've been drinking even more!

      Delete
    3. HAHA! Christine, the tweets about your little one cracked. me. up. Love it!!

      Sarah - girl, have at it! I've had 3 cups so far this morning. Ha! :) We'll see what the rest of the morning has in store...

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh these are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Glad you enjoyed them as much as I did! :)

      Delete
  3. HA! Thank you for including me in this roundup, friend! I haven't answered the phone like that yet, but I just might ;)

    ReplyDelete