Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanksgiving Tablescape

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is only 3 days away? I can't! But I do feel well prepared. We have our menu planned (I can't wait to share with you!), and have somewhat of a schedule worked out. 

One of the aspects of Thanksgiving I used to overlook was a tablescape. Shame on me! It can really set the stage and tone for a delicious meal. This year, we have a white and metallic theme planned. The only item on this list that we have the exact items of are 2 of the Pier 1 mercury glass pumpkins - they were on clearance! Run over and see if there are any left. I am telling you, they're gorgeous!

The remaining items are acting as inspiration for our table, and luckily we have similar items on hand to use.

As you can see, we are doing both silver and gold for our metallics. Mixing the two can make for a very sophisticated feel! And since we're doing a Biltmore themed dinner, sophistication is definitely in order. 

:)

What are your Thanksgiving tablescape plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment