Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Forgive my Absence...

Hi friends! 

I wanted to stop by my little part of the interwebs to say hello, and to apologize for being so absent lately.






Do you ever feel that you're so busy and have so much on your plate that you don't even have time for the things you enjoy (or the things you have to do, like clean your house)? Well, that's been me lately. Things are going well, don't worry! But between a busy season at work, soccer season, training for my half-marathon, and being gone on weekends, I just haven't had the time to blog regularly. 

Because of this, you may have noticed I removed my sponsorship options. I hope to add it back at some point, but I don't want to offer a paid sponsorship to anyone when I can't commit to giving them the value they deserve.

So thanks to my friends, family, readers and fellow bloggers for sticking around! 

I have been regularly checking in on social media, though, so if you aren't already, be sure to follow me there!

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest


Until next time - - 




6 comments:

  1. We miss you! Don't apologize either ;) do what's right for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dear! I am still reading all of my favorites, though :) Of course, including you!

      Delete
  2. I did the same thing with sponsorships. I couldn't commit the time. Don't worry about taking the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That actually makes me feel better :)

      Delete
  3. I have been in that same situation for a while. Take your time. I've missed you but sometimes you do need to go be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here, here! Haha, thanks :) Cheers to being awesome.

      Delete