Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sponsor Q&A with Danielle-Marie

As (I hope) you've seen, this month's Sunshine Sponsor is Danielle from Danielle-Marie! Danielle is a Christian wife and mother, living abroad in...get this...Thailand! She's adopted two gorgeous children, and supports her missionary husband amazingly. Be sure to click on over to her blog to get to know her even better (and to see some fun facts about Danielle - including the fact that she lived in Columbia for 12 years - !!!! - visit her About page). 






Oh yeah, and she has written some things you need to check out! One is a Bible study called Rooted, and will take you through the book of Galatians. The other is a FREE eBook called The Girl's Handbook to Life - and is perfect for any parents of daughters. Being a daughter myself, I know they can be tricky and confusing. :)

Want to get to know Danielle just a little better? Check out our Q&A!



YDD: Who in your life do you most admire? Why?
DM: This is super hard for me because God has placed some amazing people in my life! But, if I had to choose, I guess I would say my husband! He encourages me to pursue God with complete trust, and loves me even when I am acting in a totally cray-cray manner!!

YDD: Name one new skill you'd like to learn.
DM: I would love to learn to teach Pilates. I guess that isn't one specific skill, but it is something I would love to learn!!

YDD: What is your all-time favorite book?
DM: The Bible! Seriously. 
YDD: Do you have any siblings?
DM: One younger sister. 

YDD: Chocolate or Vanilla?
DM: Always chocolate. No reason to eat a dessert if it isn't chocolate! 

YDD: If you could meet up with anyone for coffee, living or deceased, who would it be?
DM: There are like a million people on this list...I would love to meet Peter the disciple. I would also love to chat with Elisabeth Elliott, Martin Luther, Paige Benton Brown and Jen Wilkin. And...of course...Carrie Underwood.  

YDD: Describe your perfect Saturday.
DM: A lazy, un-rushed morning, where I could spend time with God on a beautiful porch. Brunch with my family somewhere fun. Some time at the beach (or a nice pool), followed by dinner with friends!

YDD: What was your first email address or screen name?
DM: I really don't remember! I think it was something boring like daniellecevallos@aol.com?!?! I have no idea though!

YDD: Name one item you carry with you everywhere, all the time.
DM: A hairbrush! 

YDD: Do you have a guilty pleasure? If so, what?
DM: Reality TV (It's embarrassing).  

YDD: Why do you blog?

DM: I love writing. I love connecting with and encouraging others. I want to be able to look back and see where my faith, family and life was at various points in time! 


Thank you, Danielle! Don't forget to connect with her on social media, and definitely go visit her Etsy shop!





Until next time - - 




2 comments:

  1. loved learning more about her! these features are so fun!

    ReplyDelete