Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Spring Activity I Love

I'm not sure how the weather is where you are, but the past few days in SC, we have enjoyed some afternoons in the mid-70's, and it's been glorious. Finally, the weather is at a point where I can get outside and get my hands dirty.




One of my favorite spring activities is caring for the lawn. It's one of things that you can really enjoy the fruits of your labor, and it's instant gratification! Who doesn't love that? 

I love getting those nasty weeds out of the ground, cranking up the lawnmower and making the grass pretty, edging to get it all pristine, and finally blow all of the scraps away with the blower. It's relaxing and enjoyable! I just have to be sure I lather up in sunscreen. 

When the weather warms up, I just start itching to get out there and getting to work. 

.....

If Spencer is reading this, he is probably scratching his head...




Well, APRIL FOOLS, y'all. Puh-lease. If you know me, you know none of this is true. I'll plant some things that will hopefully look nice, but I have cut the grass once in my life, and that resulted in blisters on my hands. I do, however, love sitting in the sun and watching Spencer mow the lawn. That man looks good with tools and yard equipment! Hubba hubba. 


Happy Hump Day AND a happy birthday to my friend and work buddy, Kristi (no April Foolin')!


Until next time - - 



7 comments:

  1. I was totally scratching my head at this one...I KNOW you don't love the yard work! You certainly fooled me :) Oh, and thanks for the birthday shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I was thinking, "really?? Is this the same person who cried about fingers covered in melted chocolate?!" Lol Good one, Morgs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I can't believe anyone actually fell for this!

      Delete
  3. Okay, this is HILARIOUS! I actually about died laughing. But really, I enjoy mowing the lawn! It's great exercise and makes me feel accomplished. Plus I love the smell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I would LOVE if you'd come enjoy mowing the lawn at my house ;)

      Delete