Monday, May 4, 2015

Monday Musings: Four

These are always fun for me to read, but I don't often participate! Since I was tagged by the lovely and awesome Christine from The So-Called Homemaker, it gives me a great excuse to jump in. I hope you enjoy getting to know a bit more about me :)

Four Names people call me:
:: Morgs - mostly by my immediate family
:: Momo - extended family
:: Squirt - by my daddy-o
:: Gorgeous, most amazing, perfect woman ever - Spencer (ok, maybe I made that one up)
Four jobs I’ve had:
:: Marketing Coordinator for a law firm - current position
:: YMCA After School Program leader - college
:: Men's Basketball tutor - college
:: Restaurant hostess - high school
Four movies I would / have watched more than once:
:: Pride and Prejudice – I am with Amanda AND Christine on this choice. Never gets old!
:: Gone With the Wind - because the book is so incredible, and the movie has such dreamy movie stars
:: Twilight - all of them. Don't judge!!
:: Elf - Will Ferrell in an elf costume eating cotton balls? All day, every day.
Four Books I would recommend:
:: Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
:: Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell. It's just the best of all time, basically. 
:: The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
:: Phoenix Island by John Dixon. John is my cousin, and the book is out of my typical genre. But I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly I got into it and then I could not put it down! Also, the book was adapted into a CBS series called "Intelligence," which sadly was cancelled after the first season.
Four Places I’ve Lived:
:: North Augusta, SC
:: Columbia, SC
:: Lexington, SC
:: New York City (for a 3 month internship)
Four Places I’ve Visited:
:: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
:: Las Vegas, NV
:: Cancun, Mexico
:: Los Angeles, CA
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
:: At a spa
:: At home - because ahhhh
:: Europe (10 days!!!)
:: The beach (Hilton Head, probably)
Four Favorite Foods:
:: Chocolate covered strawberries
:: Rare filet mignon
:: Cheese
:: Red wine (is that a food?)
Four TV Shows I Watch:
:: 19 Kids and Counting
:: Married at First Sight
:: Downton Abbey - not caught up, but the costumes, the story line...love!
:: Jeopardy - because I love when I get one right :)
Four things I’m Looking Forward to This Year (2015):
:: Europe!
:: Fixing up our back yard
:: I really hope to re-do our master bedroom!
:: Visiting with family <3
Four Things I Say All The Time:
:: Stoooop
:: Piper, no ma'am!
:: Babe, can you help me?
:: I'm hungry.
Four People I’m Tagging:
:: Elizabeth

:: Cassie
:: Madison
:: Ashley
Can't wait to read your responses!


Until next time - - 




8 comments:

  1. You are my spirit animal. Chocolate covered cherries and rare filet mignon. All the heart eyes.

    Incidentally, have you noticed that everything we talk about is food related? Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA you are so right!!! That's no surprise to me, though. That's basically all I talk (think) about :) Spirit animals for life!!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I loved reading Christine's post and yours! It's always fun to learn more about the girl behind the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Married at First sight is so awesome! I have no idea how I found that show, but I love it. So glad to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? It's so intriguing haha (and something I would never do)!

      Delete
  4. How fun! Thanks for tagging me, girlie. I'm already fond of you, but your love of cheese and Downtown Abbey just solidified your awesomeness for me. Also, can you PLEASE take me to Europe with you?! I don't care what parts of Europe. I just wanna go! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah girl, pack your bags!! You can help me with my outfits, too. ;)

      Delete