Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Bon Voyage!

Happy Wednesday!

I have some big news - tomorrow (Thursday) - Spencer and I are leaving for our big European vacation that we've been saving for! We finally saved enough, and got it all planned out. I can't believe it's here already!



I'd like to ask you for your prayers as we travel, for safe flights, good rest, and for an easy time finding our way around. It's my first time in Europe, but Spencer has been quite a bit, so I get to take advantage of his existing knowledge. :)

We will be making our way to the following cities (in this order). I would LOVE to hear any sightseeing and/or restaurant suggestions you may have!

1. Manchester, England
While we are here, we will be attending the Manchester United v. Arsenal "football" match. Man U is Spencer's favorite team, and I'm along for the ride (and the new t-shirt). Go team red! ;)

2. London, England 
In London we will do quite a bit of sightseeing. A few things on my list are Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the London Eye, the Tower of London, Big Ben...

3. Paris, France
I'm excited for Paris! I have heard a ton of great things, especially about the food! We know I love food... Also, we are going to take a market cooking class while we're in Paris, which involves going to the market and selecting all of our fresh ingredients. I can't wait!

4. Florence, Italy
Many people have told me that Florence will likely be our favorite city. The architecture, the history, and the people are said to be some of the best. While we are in Florence, we are planning to take a day trip to Tuscany for a wine tour. I'm looking forward to experiencing some of the Italian countryside!

5. Rome, Italy
Our final stop will be in Rome. There are certainly no shortage of sights to see in Rome, and I hope we have time to get to most of them. Which ones do we HAVE to see?


Over the next 2 weeks, I have some guests posts lined up for you. I hope you stick around and get to know some of my blogging friends!


Also, make sure you are following me on my social media accounts. I plan to share some pictures as I have access to wi-fi.


Facebook: Yellow Door Diaries
Twitter: @YellowDoorDiary
Instagram: @YellowDoorDiaries
Pinterest: Yellow Door Diaries



au revoir!  arrivederci!

4 comments:

  1. Sending up prayers for your trip! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited for you! Will pray for your travels :) Excited to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete