Friday, October 17, 2014

Dresser Makeover

Just before we bought and moved into our house (April 2013), I purchased a dresser from Craigslist for $30. Since then, it's been collecting dust (literally, lots and lots of dust) in our garage. I had every intention many times of redoing it, but nope, never did.

Until now.

Just for suspense (and because it's still a work in progress), I'll just leave you with the "before" picture. Today's post is a short one, but trust me, the rest will be worth the wait. 

I hope.

(View part 2 of the project here, and the reveal here).

TGIF!!





Also, a happy 9th birthday to our niece, Reagan! Can't believe the little squirt is 9. Stop growing so fast!

And a happy birthday (tomorrow) to one of my besties, Alyssa! She's strange, and she likes to touch my face which is really annoying. And she eats a lot. But she's ok sometimes. ;)


Until next time - - 

No comments:

Post a Comment