Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Join me on Camellias and Copper

So, yeah. I'm still training for my half marathon! 

In addition to a few lessons I've learned so far (which you can read here), I thought it might also be helpful for anyone considering starting a training regimen to share some things you should do before you begin. 

You can catch my post "What To Do Before Training For A Half Marathon" over at Camellias and Copper. Enjoy! (and say hello to Michelle while you're there!)





Until next time - - 


2 comments:

  1. I'm training for a half marathon too! I just started running in January and so far I've really enjoyed it. I've had some disagreements with the weather lately, but it's been a dry week so running outside has been a lot better. And I totally agree with you on the finding a buddy, I have two friends who are training with me and they've been such big encouragements! I hope your training goes well! When's your race?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so great! I agree, the weather has been rough. It's like running underwater! And friends for accountability have been a MUST for me. I would have stopped long ago if it weren't for their encouragement. Our race is November 14th. When is yours?

      Delete