Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The 4th Year Begins

Yesterday Spencer and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary, which is insane to me. It seems literally like only months ago I was anxiously putting on my dress, opening my beautiful Tiffany bracelet, and crying over the longest, most heartfelt letter from my groom. I will never forget the church doors opening, and seeing him waiting for me at the end of the aisle - laughing because my mom, my dad, and I were all crying as we walked down the aisle together. :)















This was the start of the best and most fun night of my life. I got to marry the greatest guy ever, we had our families and our friends all in the same place at one time (which was incredible), and our reception was full of dancing, laughing, visiting, and toasting. I wish I could go back and do it all again! How many people can say they ended their wedding reception with sparkler-limbo and an acapella rendition of the National Anthem? (long story).














And so, our 4th year together begins. I'm so excited to continue life with my awesome husband, and to see where the Lord continues to lead us. I don't know how I got so blessed, but I'm so grateful that he is mine.

To my groom - your support, encouragement, love, tenderness, and understanding is what gets me through each day. Even when we're apart, you're on my mind and in my heart, and are always in my prayers. Thanks for being you...the perfect match for me.


Here is our wedding video - it makes me cry each time! (and isn't our wedding party just incredibly good-looking?)  :)





 Until next time - - 





8 comments:

  1. I love this! Happy anniversary, again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding videos--YES! i wish we had had one at ours. and your hair (and dress and everything) is SO beautiful! congratulations, and may this next year be just as fun and memorable as that day was :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! That is definitely one thing I am grateful we did - the other things (so important at the time) now seem so insignificant. Funny how that happens!

      Delete
  3. Happy anniversary! And so lovely to meet you (through Christine and your guest post).

    Beautiful dress girl. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's nice to "meet" you as well :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! Such beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete